Diligent Representation That Protects Business Interests
At Owens, Schine, & Nicola, P.C., our highly skilled business attorneys aggressively advocate for clients, providing a diverse range of services to clients. From small-business development to corporations involving complex legal needs, we offer knowledgeable assistance for resolving disputes and other legal issues.
Pursuing Results With A Range Of Services
At our firm, our experienced business lawyers can offer legal options and creative solutions for both transactional and litigation needs. Issues we address include:
- Entity formation, organization and dissolution
- Sale and debt restructuring
- Commercial transactions
- Business acquisitions and sales
- Restaurant industry concerns, including liquor permits and other governmental permits
- Litigation for all types of disputes, including breach of contract/contract disputes
- Business account collections, purchase and sale of goods, materials or services contracts
We assist companies in minimizing legal issues and complex disputes. This includes aiding business owners in managing legal compliance.
Types Of Businesses We Assist
Our firm represents a variety of business entities, including:
- Limited liability companies
- General and limited partnerships
- Professional corporations
- Nonprofit organizations
Our highly qualified business lawyers advocate for all sizes and types of companies from entrepreneurs to corporations. Allow our deep business law experience to assist with your legal concerns.
Consult With A Skilled Business Attorney Today
We offer strong litigation for disputes and strong knowledge for a business’s transactional needs. Contact our Connecticut lawyers to get your legal options. Phone +1-203-375-0600 or send in an inquiry by email today.