Going before a local land use agency can be a trying experience without proper legal representation. At Owens, Schine, & Nicola, P.C., we provide not only legal, but practical experience in the area of land use and zoning. Our attorneys regularly prepare and present various types of land use applications before all land use agencies, including planning commissions; zoning commissions; inland wetlands and watercourse commissions; historic district commissions and all other applications as required by other administrative agencies. Our attorneys offer practical insight in these areas as both former and current members of land use agencies in the Greater Bridgeport Area.
Owens, Schine & Nicola, P.C. has experience not only representing developers, but also citizens and neighborhoods opposed to land use applications. Our attorneys have practical experience in drafting land use regulations that have been subsequently adopted by land use agencies. Our services include:
- Land use applications
- Zoning disputes
- Land use variance applications
- Subdivision applications
- Development of commercial and industrial properties
- Regulatory approval before relevant administrative agencies
- Representing individual citizens, neighborhood associations and community groups as it relates to land use matters.
- Administrative Appeals of land use agency decisions before the Connecticut Superior Court, Connecticut Appellate Court and Connecticut Supreme Court
- Landlord/Tenant disputes
- Summary Process and Eviction Actions